Monday, April 30, 2012

I have been to busy




 Teacher Gifts!!






Well hello blog! I have been busy and not taking a lot of pictures lately. I have been busy cleaning homes and helping my granny, with Young Womens and kids, husband, family etc... Anyways I got the teacher gifts done for the end of the year. I really love them they turned out really cute and I hope the girls teachers love them as well. I also can't believe my baby Liam will be one soom where did the time go that boy is the cutest most loveable boy ever. I love being a mom!!! Greg and I celebrated our 8 year Anniversary WOW!!!! He took me to the Tulip festival ( my favorite flowers) it was pretty. Never staying at Little America ever again the bed sucked and there was not enough parking. It wasn't worth what we paid!!! I can't wait for the HEAT I need a tan i'm so white i look like casper and no i don't fake bake you look like leather when you do.  anyways heres some pictures enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment